The Project Coordinator will be responsible for aiding the Production Manager in managing delivery of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing projects on time, within budget and within scope.You will work together with the production manager to assist with administrative, project-related tasks, and will assist with all tasks associated with the successful management of production activities. Acting as a liaison between external and internal customers, you will have a various selection of responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the production manager in all assigned activities, typically this would include coordination of administrative tasks, procurement and planning.
- Extract, compile and report information from internal and external stakeholders and maintain project related information in an organized central location for internal stakeholders to access.
- Organize and attend project meetings where appropriate and distribute meeting minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on actions and decisions from meetings.
- Track the progress of the production operations against the project plan.
- Provide pertinent project updates and escalate issues to stakeholders and upper management.
- Undertaking practical project tasks as required, such as instructing or collaborating with production operators and process testing.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience with coordinating interdisciplinary teams, preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Educational background is not a decisive factor, but you may have taken a bachelor or by preference a master in a scientific area (bioscience engineer, (bio)chemist, food technologist, pharmacist), or a similar level obtained by experience.
- You have knowledge or could easily acquire knowledge via your background, in pharmaceutical formulation, pharma GMP environment, analytical methods etc.
- You must be able to communicate (both orally and written) in a well-organized and professional manner, as this is the basis of this coordinating role.
- You are systematic and structured and have a pragmatic business-oriented approach that draws you towards the project and its various stages.
- Command of Dutch and English language.
- Full-time position (40 hours, 18 days extra leave ("adv"))
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience